In my newsletter I promised you a pattern for crochet snowflakes and here it is. These snowflakes are small ones (and very easy to make). Only 2 rounds.
Before you start:
- you should know how to make a chain, slip stitch and make double crochet;
- you’ll need some thread and crochet hook + scissors and needle for hiding yarn ends;
- if you don’t know how to make magic loop then just chain 5 and slip to form a ring;
- for first dc (double crochet) of the round ch3 (chain 3);
- picot – chain 3 and slip stitch into last dc you made;
Let’s crochet some snowflakes now:
Step 1: Make magic circle and into this make *dc, ch 1* 10 times (remember – for 1st dc and ch1, simply make ch4); join.
Step 2: Slip stitch into 1st ch1 space (last round), [*3dc, 3 picots, 3dc* into same space, picot, leave between next ch1 space from last round] rep 5 times; join.
Cut yarn and wave in all yarn ends.
As you can see I made a little moving thingy – I don’t know…. seemed fun 🙂
I hope everything is clear enough. I haven’t really made much crocheting instructions, so any suggestions are welcome. I think I could use a little help.
Never miss a post or a pattern
Subscribe to get the latest + some extra