This is the list of everything I want to knit in the future (of course I will add to it). I thought you might find it helpful. And we love new ideas, don’t we? 🙂
- Echo Flower Shawl by Jenny Johnson Johnen on Ravelry – Because it uses Estonian lace techniques and patterns. Absolutely exquisite shawl.
- Rose of Jericho by FadenStille on Ravelry – Lovely sweater with beautiful cable pattern. Look at that neckline…
- Ashton Shawlette by Dee O’Keefe on Ravelry – I love her patterns and to start somewhere I chose this one.
- Spice & Clove Knit and Crochet Pumpkins by KnitPicks on their site – I really love knitted home decor, because everything is washable and reusable. That’s my way to save our planet 🙂
- Acorn Ornament by Carmen Rigby-Willson on Ravelry – If I have pumpkins then I surely need acorns…
- Maple Leaf Banner by Susan Badgley on Red Heart – Crochet, but so cool.
- Falling Snow Stocking by Jennifer Hoel on Ravelry – Must knit for Christmas
- Tribble by Abigail – 1870pearl on Ravelry – Fantastic addition to my kitchen. I love reusable dishcloths etc.
- 0-863 Christmas bottle covers by DROPS design on Garnstudio – Fantastic addition to wine gifts.
- Unisex Cabled Sweaters -Bonus Aran by Hayfield on Patternfish – Love this cabled sweater. Awesome.
- Neon Ski Bonnet by Lacey Volk on Ravelry – Well…cables…
- Knitted Tea Cozy by Madame Weigel on Knitting-and.com – I need this.
- Four seasons. Summer symphony wedding ring shawl by Russian Lily on Ravelry – This is an ultimate shawl. Like ultimate ultimate. Pattern itself is $36, but look at this pattern and size….majestic…
- Shawl Autumn Bouquet by Olga Bochkareva on Ravelry – Beautiful shawl. Nupps and all.
- Coop Knits Socks Volume 2 on Ravelry – And of course I need this collection of socks…
Check out the SHOP to see what's new!